Thursday, June 2, 2011

What is to come

I am all alone at home and have been for about 20 minutes.  It has made me start thinking that it is not very far away when I may be home alone a lot.  Wow! What to do.  There are so many things I have always said someday to--and now that someday may not be so very far.  I could actually practice playing the piano and guitar--so maybe I could actually play decent.  I could finish up all my unfinished projects and maybe even start some new ones.  I could visit people and not be hindered by a little boy who wants to "get out of this place"--since that is how he puts it when he has had enough of somewhere or something.
Maybe I could even start a regular exercise program--Yeah, right!
Maybe I could actually weed my garden and the flower beds in the yard.  That would be a nice improvement-of course I can't take all the fun from the kids.
I am beginning to see the possibilities are endless.  It is like a new chapter in my life is just about to open--I think I am ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment