Friday, November 4, 2011

October was a very busy month for our family.  We had a calf born on October 13th--Jim Bob-named by Ethan--it is his calf--in honor of my Dad--Bob.  It was born on my dad's birthday.
For a few days we had a journalism student from the Mountain Workshop hanging out with our family journaling our lives.  It was fun to have an outside perspective on how we live.   She wrote a story for the workshop.  You can access this story be copying this and placing it in your address bar.

http://stories.mountainworkshops.org/workshop/2011/slideshow/1392/megan-westervelt-having-the-faith-to-fail/

I hope that works.  I am still learning how this blogging thing works.

Then of course we had Halloween and visits from family and just life in general to deal with, but I really do love my life.
I have officially become a substitute teacher and have worked a few days.  It makes me ever so grateful to come home in the evening to my beautiful happy place, with my family that I love.
Isaac the Black Widow Spider

Canyon the Race Car Diver--eating candy with Robin Bartlett

Gypsy Faith with Megan Westerveldt--our student journalist.

Jed, Brett's brother with one of his Halloween Masterpieces

The other masterpiece!

This is Boo!
We had one more calf born on Halloween and aptly named Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment