Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today

Today has been quite the day. This morning Isaac did not wake up until 8:30--I thought this will be a good day. So around nine we were under a tornado warning so Isaac and I headed to the basement. I decided to hope in the shower--maybe not smart--I kept thinking what if a tornado really did hit and here I am in the shower--YIKES!! Anyway, I let Isaac watch a kids show while I was in the shower--but because of the weather the signal was lost. So he decided that hitting the tv with the remote would fix it. So I came out of the shower to find a huge spider crack in the bottom center of the plasma screen tv. I called the tv repair guy and he said that it would basically cost more to fix it than it would just to buy a new tv. Needless to say--I think we may be watching less for the next little while.

So then some friend came over and we had a nice time visiting while the kids played. After they all left right around 3--the school called because Canyon had started throwing up. So I went to pick him up and he proceeded to throw up a few more times on the 10 minute ride home. He is now laying down and I hope feeling a little better, but I think we will be hanging out at home for the next day or two.

But even with all that it really wasn't a bad day. I love my farm--even when my hands and arms ache from milking the cow--which I am still not very good at. I get about half of what Brett does--someday. Ethan has been helping for the past few days and this morning he seemed to be getting the hang of it--now we just have to work on his speed and accuracy

PIcked a few more radishes from the garden--they looked pretty good-

No comments:

Post a Comment